Saturday, April 5, 2014

PLNs



In my department, we are our own mini-PLN and we share everything with each other. (It is funny  when a strange picture appears in a power point and I have to confess that I have no idea where the photo came from because a colleague shared the PPT with me.)

My group worked on Facebook and I had previously considered Facebook only as a social site, not as a place for me to connect with other "language heads."  I was interested to see all the language learning associations with pages on Facebook and to see the different topics that were important in different parts of the country. I don't know if I will join any of the individual pages, but I will certainly check out the pages occasionally now. Time (the lack thereof, that is) is a major factor in my reluctance to add "Likes' to my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment